16 February 2009

Internship at Kymare












































They say time flies when you are having fun right?

It’s already my 3th week of my internship by Kymare
and I must say that I am really enjoying it।

Before I started with this internship I thought I would do things like:
taking phone calls, pass messages the more administrational things॥

But I thought totally wrong because I can do so much here!
I spent my days inside the studio and I am helping inside the office।

A couple of my tasks are: drawing patrons, making packages (with the Kymare swimwear/clothes) for international and national stores, stylists
and magazines such as (Elle,Vogue,GQ).
Photograph stuff for the online store ,
making logistic export plans etc।

And of course we all know that if you are doing an internship you sometimes have to do the “tough jobs” like, grocery shopping and running across the streets to get some patron paper or safety pins for example =

But soon their will be a photo shoot for the Kymare 2010 collection,
and that’s where we do it for right?! The big things?!
I am very thrilled to be part of the crew that day!
I always wanted to know how it would be behind the screens ;-)

I would say, if you are looking for an internship or you are planning to take an internship. Then you have to try to arrange an interview by Kymare because you really can learn a lot here!
+ working with Kim is a lot of fun!

I’ll keep you posted about how the shoot went।

And keep checking the Kymare blog!

xx Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment